NMR closed today at $15.25, below our trailing stop. Sell at open on Monday. We will take a 25.97% loss on this position.
Unfortunately, this is something that needs to be done. We put a TS on this position because of the touch-and-go nature of Japan's recovery (still bullish long-term) and because the financial sector was due for some major volatility.
Part of being successful long term is knowing when to take a loss. The idea is to cut your losses and redeploy that capital in a more intelligent play with upward trending. The alternative is to wait and hope blindly that things will turn around. So we'll just stick to our guns, bite the bullet and say goodbye to Nomura.
- Green Investments Crashes Technorati Party!
- Investing in Jatropha Stocks... Or Not
- Wood Biomass: The Next Greentech Energy Play?
- A Few Hundred More Green Investments
- Green Investments and "Economic Salvation"
- Why Starbucks Will Soar
- LDK Solar Handing Us 201% Gains!
- A Great List of Green Investments
- LDK Jumps Another 7.7% for Us!
- Of Green Investing... And Wall Street Analysts Bei...
- Move LDK TS to $52.78
- Sell NMR for 25.97% Loss
- Evergreen Portfolio: Up 202%
- China Green Energy Play LDK up 164%
- NMR... Bouncing Off Support?
- Firing My Clairvoyant
- NMR Near TS
- Green Investments Exclusive!!! BB to Reduce Rates ...
- One More Case for SRI
- An Anti-Emotional Case for Green Investing
- LDK up 144%... GRGR Jumps 11.1%
- GRGR's Joe Murray: A CEO with Soul?
- Move LDK Trailing Stop UP to $49.36
- Adding Green Energy Resources to the Portfolio
- ▼ September (24)