Our Japanese green investment, bank Nomura, almost stopped out on us yesterday but rebounded before the close and is surging today, too, like much of the markets in the wake of BB's surprisingly aggressive rate cute.
Looking back, it becomes apparent that the stock may have found some technical support around $15.60. Just take a look at the chart and you'll see a big selloff down to about $16 back in November of last year, and a subsequent spike in demand for the shares shortly thereafter.
The recent dip has come on heavy volume, as volatility -- and questions over the credit cycle -- have rocked the markets and left the financials in bad shape all around.
Could we be looking at the beginning of a nice run-up for NMR? We can only hope. Take a look and see how the recent low (and our Trailing Stop) coincide almost perfectly with the stock's long-term support levels:
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
- Green Investments Crashes Technorati Party!
- Investing in Jatropha Stocks... Or Not
- Wood Biomass: The Next Greentech Energy Play?
- A Few Hundred More Green Investments
- Green Investments and "Economic Salvation"
- Why Starbucks Will Soar
- LDK Solar Handing Us 201% Gains!
- A Great List of Green Investments
- LDK Jumps Another 7.7% for Us!
- Of Green Investing... And Wall Street Analysts Bei...
- Move LDK TS to $52.78
- Sell NMR for 25.97% Loss
- Evergreen Portfolio: Up 202%
- China Green Energy Play LDK up 164%
- NMR... Bouncing Off Support?
- Firing My Clairvoyant
- NMR Near TS
- Green Investments Exclusive!!! BB to Reduce Rates ...
- One More Case for SRI
- An Anti-Emotional Case for Green Investing
- LDK up 144%... GRGR Jumps 11.1%
- GRGR's Joe Murray: A CEO with Soul?
- Move LDK Trailing Stop UP to $49.36
- Adding Green Energy Resources to the Portfolio
- ▼ September (24)