I just received word from my Fed source, Madame Schlotzky the clairvoyant, that Ben Bernanke will lower interest rates tomorrow by 0.25%. This is absolutely confirmed. Madame said her pet iguana, Raul, vomited up a fruit fly last night at precisely midnight, and that this usually means a quarter-point lowering is afoot... or that he requires a small thimbleful of Mylanta in order to resume his nightly slumber.
While the rest of Wall Street wonders how the Fed will move, if at all, we can already take solace in the fact that the S&P 500 is in for a very nice three-month rally in the wake of tomorrow's Fed announcement...
Further mindless predicitions...
We'll see continued volatility for another week and a half as the markets adjust to the new rate... Then a small dip... then a long, steady, two month rally starting in early October and lasting perhaps through the rest of the year.
Monday, September 17, 2007
- Green Investments Crashes Technorati Party!
- Investing in Jatropha Stocks... Or Not
- Wood Biomass: The Next Greentech Energy Play?
- A Few Hundred More Green Investments
- Green Investments and "Economic Salvation"
- Why Starbucks Will Soar
- LDK Solar Handing Us 201% Gains!
- A Great List of Green Investments
- LDK Jumps Another 7.7% for Us!
- Of Green Investing... And Wall Street Analysts Bei...
- Move LDK TS to $52.78
- Sell NMR for 25.97% Loss
- Evergreen Portfolio: Up 202%
- China Green Energy Play LDK up 164%
- NMR... Bouncing Off Support?
- Firing My Clairvoyant
- NMR Near TS
- Green Investments Exclusive!!! BB to Reduce Rates ...
- One More Case for SRI
- An Anti-Emotional Case for Green Investing
- LDK up 144%... GRGR Jumps 11.1%
- GRGR's Joe Murray: A CEO with Soul?
- Move LDK Trailing Stop UP to $49.36
- Adding Green Energy Resources to the Portfolio
- ▼ September (24)