It was just reported that GRGR will issue a 10% dividend to shareholders of record as of September 30, 2007. That's great news and represents a doubling of last year's 5% dividend paid.
Perhaps even more interesting, and heartening to shareholders looking to stay in GRGR for a long-term ride: CEO Joseph Murray has vowed to put his entire dividend back into the company treasury, just like he did last year.
Like, who does this kind of thing? Are we being hypnotized by some kind of chimeric "perfect green stock" and the perfect socially responsible CEO, if there is such a thing? Is Murray going to peel away his rubber human skin to reveal a horrible, lecherous, scaly yet slimy alien KILLER underneath?
But it was nice that the stock rallied back up to our entry point today after being 15% in the hole at lunchtime.
* * * *
One final thing we can be sure of is that Ben Bernanke's beard is looking tremendous these days... and he won't touch interest rates.
Good day to you,
Thursday, September 6, 2007
- Green Investments Crashes Technorati Party!
- Investing in Jatropha Stocks... Or Not
- Wood Biomass: The Next Greentech Energy Play?
- A Few Hundred More Green Investments
- Green Investments and "Economic Salvation"
- Why Starbucks Will Soar
- LDK Solar Handing Us 201% Gains!
- A Great List of Green Investments
- LDK Jumps Another 7.7% for Us!
- Of Green Investing... And Wall Street Analysts Bei...
- Move LDK TS to $52.78
- Sell NMR for 25.97% Loss
- Evergreen Portfolio: Up 202%
- China Green Energy Play LDK up 164%
- NMR... Bouncing Off Support?
- Firing My Clairvoyant
- NMR Near TS
- Green Investments Exclusive!!! BB to Reduce Rates ...
- One More Case for SRI
- An Anti-Emotional Case for Green Investing
- LDK up 144%... GRGR Jumps 11.1%
- GRGR's Joe Murray: A CEO with Soul?
- Move LDK Trailing Stop UP to $49.36
- Adding Green Energy Resources to the Portfolio
- ▼ September (24)