I've been researching what could be the hottest green energy play in the world right now... It's a Chinese company that trades as an ADR on a major U.S. exchange: Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE).
This company's primary business is photovoltaics... the solar technology that converts sunlight directly into energy.
The stock has soared since IPO'ing about two months ago, up most than 100%.
But get this: YGE still has a single-digit PE ratio... has plenty of cash on the books... low debt... and it's still positioned right in the middle of the most important green energy movement on earth: the one just beginning to take off in China.
YGE: Ready to Clean Up the Most Polluted Country
As readers of this blog may know, China is the most polluted country on earth... It's paying for decades of double-digit economic expansion in the form of soot-covered cities... cancerous drinking water... birth defects... the list goes on.
And YGE could become an increasingly profitable recipient of the clean-up dollars that are already flooding the country courtesy of the government in Beijing.
We could be adding YGE to the portfolio soon as well.
More to come.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
- Become a Brazilian Ethanol Venture Capitalist for ...
- The Big Oil Swoon Cometh? Whaddya Think?
- Green Energy Resources Rallys 12.5%... And Keeps t...
- WMI Hit Hard After Earnings Announcement
- Update On Our Oil Prediction
- A Note About Over the Counter Stocks and Green Inv...
- Our Green Investments Portfolio: Up 266%... Includ...
- Green Energy Resources Scores $5.5 Million Contrac...
- Beating the S&P 500 by 2,000%... with ONLY Green I...
- Our Green Energy Resources Position Jumps 18.75%
- Tom Brady IPO... The Coming Stock Rally... Oil Loo...
- Markets Meltdown... WMI Rallies... Plus 6 Steps to...
- Add Waste Management (WMI) to the Evergreen Portfo...
- Our New Pick Is Coming Soon
- Our Green Energy Resources Play Jumps 11%!
- Our D1 Oils (Jatropha) Play Jumps 21%
- Yingli Green Energy: The Hottest Green Energy Stoc...
- Ugly Markets... Gay Budgies... And Green Investmen...
- This Thursday, Oct. 18, I Reveal... "The Dirtiest ...
- Please Give Me Your Ideas for Our New Global Green...
- Our Bunge Play Is Up 46.23%... Lock In Profits Usi...
- D1 Oils: The Only Pure Jatropha Stock in the World...
- Sell BG Options and Lock in 10% Gains in 8 Hours!
- Bunge Trips... As Expected
- New Recommendation: Bunge April 2008 Call Options
- LDK Solar Bounds 19%... Glad We Sold It!
- Correction: Professional Money Managers Are Even W...
- Random Walk Down Green Investment Street
- The Best of 4 Cleantech Indexes
- Green Investments and the "Tipping Point" of the M...
- Why We Use Trailing Stops
- Add D1 Oils to Our Portfolio at $4.15
- LDK Stops Out at $53.28... Hands Us 95.88% Gain
- Why Big Retailers Are Going Green
- New Recommendation: PZD
- Green Investment Highlight: Kookmin Bank
- ▼ October (36)