This morning, the world is still shaking off the hangover from last week's mess.
Tokyo, London, Shanghai... all were down sharply in a delayed reaction to Friday. And perhaps the record rise in oil prices.
But this morning, Green Energy Resources (GRGR.PK) popped 18.75%. It has almost recovered to our entry price.
That's the nature of these micro-cap options - er, stocks.
They really do behave like options. The good news is that they don't expire like options. Unless the company expires. Of course that is always a possiblity.
GRGR is a tiny company. But we think it's onto something: turning wood chips into biomass energy. Wood chips burn as hot as coal... emit far less pollutants... can be burned in coal plants... and use recycled wood products.
GRGR has developed and is perfecting technology to convert wood chips into burnable biomass on a grand scale. Even if it doesn't become a leading producer, it could sell the technology... or sell the whole company to a bigger suitor.
Plus the company is making inroads and overtures to the Chinese and European energy markets already, further increasing its value.
Let's keep an eye on this one. If it somehow soars on us, we might take profits quickly and re-enter the position at a later time. You have to move fast in these markets with micro-cap positions.
Monday, October 22, 2007
- Become a Brazilian Ethanol Venture Capitalist for ...
- The Big Oil Swoon Cometh? Whaddya Think?
- Green Energy Resources Rallys 12.5%... And Keeps t...
- WMI Hit Hard After Earnings Announcement
- Update On Our Oil Prediction
- A Note About Over the Counter Stocks and Green Inv...
- Our Green Investments Portfolio: Up 266%... Includ...
- Green Energy Resources Scores $5.5 Million Contrac...
- Beating the S&P 500 by 2,000%... with ONLY Green I...
- Our Green Energy Resources Position Jumps 18.75%
- Tom Brady IPO... The Coming Stock Rally... Oil Loo...
- Markets Meltdown... WMI Rallies... Plus 6 Steps to...
- Add Waste Management (WMI) to the Evergreen Portfo...
- Our New Pick Is Coming Soon
- Our Green Energy Resources Play Jumps 11%!
- Our D1 Oils (Jatropha) Play Jumps 21%
- Yingli Green Energy: The Hottest Green Energy Stoc...
- Ugly Markets... Gay Budgies... And Green Investmen...
- This Thursday, Oct. 18, I Reveal... "The Dirtiest ...
- Please Give Me Your Ideas for Our New Global Green...
- Our Bunge Play Is Up 46.23%... Lock In Profits Usi...
- D1 Oils: The Only Pure Jatropha Stock in the World...
- Sell BG Options and Lock in 10% Gains in 8 Hours!
- Bunge Trips... As Expected
- New Recommendation: Bunge April 2008 Call Options
- LDK Solar Bounds 19%... Glad We Sold It!
- Correction: Professional Money Managers Are Even W...
- Random Walk Down Green Investment Street
- The Best of 4 Cleantech Indexes
- Green Investments and the "Tipping Point" of the M...
- Why We Use Trailing Stops
- Add D1 Oils to Our Portfolio at $4.15
- LDK Stops Out at $53.28... Hands Us 95.88% Gain
- Why Big Retailers Are Going Green
- New Recommendation: PZD
- Green Investment Highlight: Kookmin Bank
- ▼ October (36)