I'm thinking that Tom Brady's so hot, he should IPO.
Can you imagine how oversubscribed that IPO would be? I bet Goldman would load UP... Tom Brady Incorporated.
The P/E ratio on that would be about 324.1 by the second day. But who cares? ANYTHING to own just a little piece of that Brady magic. You could buy the $500 January calls and watch them soar as Tom wins the Superbowl single-handedly, 45-10!
Frankly, Marsha will always be the hottest Brady to me. But I have to hand it to Tom. The guy's pretty cool.
The writer in the local paper today even declared him the national Alpha male. And to think the man is single. His member must be screaming with pain from overuse.
Ahem... ramblings of a tired person on a Sunday night after a long, ugly week in the markets.
Moving right along.
Other IPOs I would like to see: Newsgator... about five different jatropha companies... Green Investments... that's about it.
But here's the good news...
Boldly Idiotic Market Predictions: Stocks Rally, Oil Shows Weakness
This week will be a humdinger. The markets will rally broadly across the board, with some significant intraday volatility all week, but with a closing tally that'll put a smile on our faces.
Oil will begin to level off and show some weakness, but will finish around $89. But if the winter looks even a bit warm as we head into November, get ready for a wild ride with oil. I wouldn't be surprised to see it fall back below $80 before Thanksgiving, as equities take off.
So there you have it. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, we'll keep a close eye on our stops and let the portfolio settle out a bit.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
- Become a Brazilian Ethanol Venture Capitalist for ...
- The Big Oil Swoon Cometh? Whaddya Think?
- Green Energy Resources Rallys 12.5%... And Keeps t...
- WMI Hit Hard After Earnings Announcement
- Update On Our Oil Prediction
- A Note About Over the Counter Stocks and Green Inv...
- Our Green Investments Portfolio: Up 266%... Includ...
- Green Energy Resources Scores $5.5 Million Contrac...
- Beating the S&P 500 by 2,000%... with ONLY Green I...
- Our Green Energy Resources Position Jumps 18.75%
- Tom Brady IPO... The Coming Stock Rally... Oil Loo...
- Markets Meltdown... WMI Rallies... Plus 6 Steps to...
- Add Waste Management (WMI) to the Evergreen Portfo...
- Our New Pick Is Coming Soon
- Our Green Energy Resources Play Jumps 11%!
- Our D1 Oils (Jatropha) Play Jumps 21%
- Yingli Green Energy: The Hottest Green Energy Stoc...
- Ugly Markets... Gay Budgies... And Green Investmen...
- This Thursday, Oct. 18, I Reveal... "The Dirtiest ...
- Please Give Me Your Ideas for Our New Global Green...
- Our Bunge Play Is Up 46.23%... Lock In Profits Usi...
- D1 Oils: The Only Pure Jatropha Stock in the World...
- Sell BG Options and Lock in 10% Gains in 8 Hours!
- Bunge Trips... As Expected
- New Recommendation: Bunge April 2008 Call Options
- LDK Solar Bounds 19%... Glad We Sold It!
- Correction: Professional Money Managers Are Even W...
- Random Walk Down Green Investment Street
- The Best of 4 Cleantech Indexes
- Green Investments and the "Tipping Point" of the M...
- Why We Use Trailing Stops
- Add D1 Oils to Our Portfolio at $4.15
- LDK Stops Out at $53.28... Hands Us 95.88% Gain
- Why Big Retailers Are Going Green
- New Recommendation: PZD
- Green Investment Highlight: Kookmin Bank
- ▼ October (36)