Adding CECO Environmental Corp to the Portfolio
Today we're adding CECO Environmental Corp to the Portfolio... The company's fundamentals are strong and the stock is rising, plus the company has just signed two new deals worth $55 million (meanwhile CECO's market cap is just $111 million), and the company reported $100 million in orders backlogged at the end of 2006.
CECO provides air-cleaning solutions to major industrial plants and facilities nationwide, and does a good job at it. Which is why we're adding the company to the portfolio now.
Buy CECO (Nasdaq: CECE) at market. The stock is currently trading at $9.75. Place a 40% trailing stop below your entry price, meaning that if the stock closes below $5.85, we'll sell the following morning.
- Sell Half Your KEP Options
- CTEX ALERT
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 104% - Sell 1/2 KEP Calls
- Portfolio Summary
- We're Up 60.9% So Far
- Sell 1/2 the KEPCO Options for 33%
- Oil and Our Investments
- Adding Cemtrex to the Portfolio
- How We're Beating the S&P 500
- Bunge Up 20% in 2007?
- A Roaring Day
- The Hottest Commodity in Asia
- Adding Kookmin Bank to the Portfolio
- SLUP Rallies 10%
- CECE Soaring
- 3 out of 4 Positions Profitable
- Evergreen Investment #4
- ▼ January (17)