Our overall portfolio has surged ahead 15.2% so far today, riding a nice uptick in the broad market. Kookmin Bank has gotten off to a good start, already trading 1.36% ahead of our entry point. And good old SLUP continues to slup about in its band between 1.30 and 1.50, including today's bounce of 10%. Who needs options when you can own SLUP instead?
KEP is the most important development of the day for us... It's good to see the South Korean giant trading up from yesterday's lows. And no wonder... Almost all the news out of South Korea has been good lately, and I think we're still very early to this market that has all the potential for growth as you see elsewhere in Asia, but with more stability and - importantly - an almost symbiotic strategic and economic relationship with the U.S.
In many ways, the same cannot be said for China.
Good day to you,
- Sell Half Your KEP Options
- CTEX ALERT
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 104% - Sell 1/2 KEP Calls
- Portfolio Summary
- We're Up 60.9% So Far
- Sell 1/2 the KEPCO Options for 33%
- Oil and Our Investments
- Adding Cemtrex to the Portfolio
- How We're Beating the S&P 500
- Bunge Up 20% in 2007?
- A Roaring Day
- The Hottest Commodity in Asia
- Adding Kookmin Bank to the Portfolio
- SLUP Rallies 10%
- CECE Soaring
- 3 out of 4 Positions Profitable
- Evergreen Investment #4
- ▼ January (17)