CECO is up another 4.75% in today's trading, and we're up more than 6% on this position in about one week. SLUP is still the laggard, trading at $1.40 with very little volume. But again, with these micro-caps, you've got to have your jock strapped on rather tightly and ride that thing till it hits the trailing stop.
Or simply have a cup of tea and ignore the fluctuations until they mean something - until you're up 40% or more... or you've hit your trailing stop, in which case you automatically sell upon the next day's opening.
We'll have another recommendation later this week or early next.
- Sell Half Your KEP Options
- CTEX ALERT
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 104% - Sell 1/2 KEP Calls
- Portfolio Summary
- We're Up 60.9% So Far
- Sell 1/2 the KEPCO Options for 33%
- Oil and Our Investments
- Adding Cemtrex to the Portfolio
- How We're Beating the S&P 500
- Bunge Up 20% in 2007?
- A Roaring Day
- The Hottest Commodity in Asia
- Adding Kookmin Bank to the Portfolio
- SLUP Rallies 10%
- CECE Soaring
- 3 out of 4 Positions Profitable
- Evergreen Investment #4
- ▼ January (17)