Well, it's nice to see SLUP rallying over 10% so far today... It'll probably tail off toward the end of trading, but that's a good pop. Here's why we're not getting excited about it:
This is just part of the up-and-down cycle you see so often with small caps. Remember that SLUP is still trading about 3.3% below our entry point of $1.50, so we're still under water with this one.
The market's selling off rather savagely today, so we'll want to watch our trailing stops. KEPCO has taken a hit, and even Bunge is correcting. Again, there's no reason to get excited by SLUP, but there's no reason to get too down either. We're in this for the long haul, we've got good companies in the portfolio... leave the market to do its thing.
More to come...
- Sell Half Your KEP Options
- CTEX ALERT
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 104% - Sell 1/2 KEP Calls
- Portfolio Summary
- We're Up 60.9% So Far
- Sell 1/2 the KEPCO Options for 33%
- Oil and Our Investments
- Adding Cemtrex to the Portfolio
- How We're Beating the S&P 500
- Bunge Up 20% in 2007?
- A Roaring Day
- The Hottest Commodity in Asia
- Adding Kookmin Bank to the Portfolio
- SLUP Rallies 10%
- CECE Soaring
- 3 out of 4 Positions Profitable
- Evergreen Investment #4
- ▼ January (17)