CTEX has been acting horribly since being added to the portfolio. It's down 32%, and if it closes below .0042 today, we'll exit the position when the market open in the morning, as our 40% trailing stop will have triggered.
The earnings and outlook for this company still are strong, so I'm not having second thoughts here... although the market sure seems to be. As I said in the original recommecndation, this is a play for speculators only.
Stay loose and be prepared to cut this one loose in the a.m. No questions asked.
- Sell Half Your KEP Options
- CTEX ALERT
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 104% - Sell 1/2 KEP Calls
- Portfolio Summary
- We're Up 60.9% So Far
- Sell 1/2 the KEPCO Options for 33%
- Oil and Our Investments
- Adding Cemtrex to the Portfolio
- How We're Beating the S&P 500
- Bunge Up 20% in 2007?
- A Roaring Day
- The Hottest Commodity in Asia
- Adding Kookmin Bank to the Portfolio
- SLUP Rallies 10%
- CECE Soaring
- 3 out of 4 Positions Profitable
- Evergreen Investment #4
- ▼ January (17)