To date our basic portfolio is up 104%, including losses. CECO has jumped almost 40% in about two weeks, and we're up 66% in our KEP calls. Sell half your remaining KEP calls today halfway between the current bid/ask if possible to lock in a 66% gain in about 30 days. Let the rest of the calls ride and see if KEP does what we hope by going to $25.
Meanwhile sit tight with the rest of our positions and let's see what happens.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
- Sell Half Your KEP Options
- CTEX ALERT
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 104% - Sell 1/2 KEP Calls
- Portfolio Summary
- We're Up 60.9% So Far
- Sell 1/2 the KEPCO Options for 33%
- Oil and Our Investments
- Adding Cemtrex to the Portfolio
- How We're Beating the S&P 500
- Bunge Up 20% in 2007?
- A Roaring Day
- The Hottest Commodity in Asia
- Adding Kookmin Bank to the Portfolio
- SLUP Rallies 10%
- CECE Soaring
- 3 out of 4 Positions Profitable
- Evergreen Investment #4
- ▼ January (17)