Today Green Energy Resources rallied 30.7%. This is one of our Green Investments that, for some reason, has dogged since we added it to the portfolio. Despite tremendous news on all fronts, this stock has suffered with the volatile markets.
But today was good news.
Frankly, we still believe this stock has tons of upside. It's scoring contracts that are well beyond its entire market cap (admittedly, a small number). And it's riding two very powerful and converging trends: commodities and cleantech.
There will be more to come on this front. If only the markets could get themselves in order for a whole week, we might see some of our positions rally before the Dec.25 date that is both Christmas... and the 1-year anniversary of this blog's birth.
Thanks for sticking with us... and reading Green Investments.
Please feel free to send comments, ideas, gripes, philosophical observations and vague proclamations to this blog and join the fun.
Friday, November 23, 2007
- Add Rio Tinto to the Green Investments Portfolio
- Green Energy Soars 30.7% in One Session
- India Cleantech... A HUGE Opportunity for Investor...
- Our Crude Oil Correction Call Cometh
- Green Investments Weekend Edition... GRGR's 5% pop...
- Starbucks... Ready for a Triple?
- Green Investments Cleantech Pick On the Way
- Green Investments Says: Flee Subprime... This Ain'...
- Volatile Is Not the Word... Use Trailing Stop on K...
- ALERT: Sell Kookmin Bank for 2.81% Gain
- Plunging Markets Fall on Our Green Investments... ...
- ▼ November (11)