Sell half your LDK position now to lock in a 63.07% gain. And move the trailing stop up on the position to $30.03, which is 25% below the current share price of $40.05. The markets are choppy and will continue to be choppy, and while we don't want to jump out of the position based on emotions (fear), we also don't want to hold on based on emotions (fear).
So we'll stick to our TS system and get out when the shares fall 25% off their current high. For now, hold onto the remainder of your position here and let's see if LDK starts another rally.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
- LDK Up 108% - Move TS to $38.40
- Get Happy!
- "Double Scream" on Wall Street
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 89%
- Nathan Writes Today's Column
- Finally, Some Reserve at the Fed
- Um, Wow
- Ben Bernanke at the Starbucks
- LDK -- Our First Triple-Digit Gainer
- LDK Rockets 13.04% -- Raise TS to $33.41
- Sell Half Your LDK Position - Lock In 63% Gain
- ▼ August (11)