I've got good news and bad news... The bad news is that Starbucks just dipped under our entry price. The good news is that our SRI Portfolio is up 89% on the year, including all wins and losses and open trades.
Bunge (22%) and LDK Solar (85%) are leading the charge, and our weakest laggard is NMR, down about 15% from our entry price.
Overall we are of course beating the S&P 500, with all green positions, which is the stated goal of this blog. Soon I will give a detailed breakdown of our recommendations from inception of the blog so we can compare it fairly with the S&P.
The numbers here are roughish estimates and must be corrected/fine-tuned for entry dates, closed positions, and the like. Considering that we have several sizable options winners in our track record, our performance number might actually rise a little bit relative to the S&P.
Precise details to come. Meanwhile, let's continue holding. When the market stabilizes a bit... with three successive days of flat or positive price action, we'll consider adding our next play to the portfolio.
- LDK Up 108% - Move TS to $38.40
- Get Happy!
- "Double Scream" on Wall Street
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 89%
- Nathan Writes Today's Column
- Finally, Some Reserve at the Fed
- Um, Wow
- Ben Bernanke at the Starbucks
- LDK -- Our First Triple-Digit Gainer
- LDK Rockets 13.04% -- Raise TS to $33.41
- Sell Half Your LDK Position - Lock In 63% Gain
- ▼ August (11)