Well, the markets are rebounding from the highly positive yet somehow disappointing news about the economy this morning. Here's what the AP had to say in an updated article:
"Stocks recovered from a sharp dip Thursday as weaker-than-expected economic data led Wall Street to believe chances are improving for the Federal Reserve to lower interest rates."
Okay... So... The weaker-than-expected economic data was bad news... So "Wall Street" decided this morning to sell because of the bad news. But somewhere between 9:30 and noon, this paved avenue through downtown Manhattan slapped itself on the forehead and said: "Wait a minute, since this news is so horrible, the Fed might REALLY lower interest rates now! Let's buy!"
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (36)
- September (24)
- LDK Up 108% - Move TS to $38.40
- Get Happy!
- "Double Scream" on Wall Street
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 89%
- Nathan Writes Today's Column
- Finally, Some Reserve at the Fed
- Um, Wow
- Ben Bernanke at the Starbucks
- LDK -- Our First Triple-Digit Gainer
- LDK Rockets 13.04% -- Raise TS to $33.41
- Sell Half Your LDK Position - Lock In 63% Gain
- July (7)
- June (1)
- April (2)
- March (18)
- February (8)
- January (17)