I want Ben Bernanke's job.
He does nothing, and people RAVE.
Today their sudden bubbliness sent stocks rebounding for a second straight day during this, the Volatile Summer. LDK was a big winner, shooting up 13% in a single day. The stock is now hovering around 80% above our entry price, so we'll raise our trailing stop to $33.14 to lock in profits now.
LDK JUMPS 13% IN 7 HOURS
Remember, we've already locked in a nice gain on half this position. Now let's just mind our trailing stop here and see how far we can ride this one. Got your jock on tight? I hope so. Becasue this little Chinese solar company is in the middle of a wild fandango.
- LDK Up 108% - Move TS to $38.40
- Get Happy!
- "Double Scream" on Wall Street
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 89%
- Nathan Writes Today's Column
- Finally, Some Reserve at the Fed
- Um, Wow
- Ben Bernanke at the Starbucks
- LDK -- Our First Triple-Digit Gainer
- LDK Rockets 13.04% -- Raise TS to $33.41
- Sell Half Your LDK Position - Lock In 63% Gain
- ▼ August (11)