LDK is up another 10% today in the wake of a Fed announcement that went over like cheesecake at a pot party. Currently the stock is trading 100% over our entry price.
We're raising the Trailing Stop to $36.85 to lock in some more gains.
Again I'll stick with my prediction that the summer markets will continue hairy for awhile but that we'll eventually come out slightly ahead of where we started back in June. Till then, mind your stops closely.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
- LDK Up 108% - Move TS to $38.40
- Get Happy!
- "Double Scream" on Wall Street
- Our SRI Portfolio Is Up 89%
- Nathan Writes Today's Column
- Finally, Some Reserve at the Fed
- Um, Wow
- Ben Bernanke at the Starbucks
- LDK -- Our First Triple-Digit Gainer
- LDK Rockets 13.04% -- Raise TS to $33.41
- Sell Half Your LDK Position - Lock In 63% Gain
- ▼ August (11)