Okay, Bernanke did what everyone's been expecting for weeks... nothing.
And good for him.
The broad markets rallied nicely, and especially our holdings. Bunge is toying with $80 levels, which would put our April options in the money and let us close out the remainder of our position with a nice gain.
Here's a look at the current portfolio. I will break down all the numbers and our track record since the inception of the portfolio soon. For now, you can see that CECO is our clear champion.
BGDP.X 63.33% (today) 4.26% (overall)
More to come.
- Sell CECO - Lock In 27%
- Move CECO TS to $14
- Sell Remaining Bunge options
- BG... In the Money
- Portfolio Update, Post-Fed
- Solucorp Update... The Spamalot Files
- Cell CTEX at $0.0035
- Sell CTEX Today... But Hold for Now
- The Hot, Tedious Summer Ahead
- Sell half remaining BG calls
- Smile... You Just Saved 6%
- Lock in 14% on BG Options... In Just 24 Hours
- Buy the Bunge April Calls at $2.35
- CTEX Bouncing Back
- Some SRI Resources
- Bunge Update
- Add Nomura to the Portfolio
- SLUP Defies the Markets... Rises 2.3% Today
- ▼ March (18)