Well, this morning, Bunge came out of the gate fast and went in the money for about three seconds... While the markets will likely consolidate for the rest of the day, and BG might settle back a bit, I think this bodes well for the price actions viz our April $80 calls.
Remember, we have until April 21 to make money on this position. We'll keep a close eye out. Should BG keep moving in our direction, and there seems a very good chance -- BG being a nice mix of stock and commodity play in this mixed market -- we'll strike when the opportunity presents itself to take gains off the table.
That is, if we're fortunate enough to have them.
Still no word on SLUP, but I will keep you posted.
- Sell CECO - Lock In 27%
- Move CECO TS to $14
- Sell Remaining Bunge options
- BG... In the Money
- Portfolio Update, Post-Fed
- Solucorp Update... The Spamalot Files
- Cell CTEX at $0.0035
- Sell CTEX Today... But Hold for Now
- The Hot, Tedious Summer Ahead
- Sell half remaining BG calls
- Smile... You Just Saved 6%
- Lock in 14% on BG Options... In Just 24 Hours
- Buy the Bunge April Calls at $2.35
- CTEX Bouncing Back
- Some SRI Resources
- Bunge Update
- Add Nomura to the Portfolio
- SLUP Defies the Markets... Rises 2.3% Today
- ▼ March (18)