Starbucks (SBUX) is trading at 20.23 as I write. If it closes below 20.24 today, we'll sell on the open tomorrow.
Starbucks has been starcrossed for an entire year. It has struggled with earnings and has expanded at lightning speed into China and elsewhere. Same store sales have plateaued, but all of this seems a natural part of the business cycle... like a pre-boom preparation.
Unfortunatley, we may have been very right here... but 1 year early.
Keep an eye on this position. Even if we stop out, we may re-enter at a later time.
- A Very Special Green Investments
- SBUX Hits Our TS - SELL
- Starbucks Could Stop Out
- Rio Tinto Rising Again Today... Up 12%
- KEPCO Surges on China News
- China's Baosteel Joins the Rio Tinto Bidding Party...
- Stupid Prediction Update: Crude Oil Sinks
- Green Energy Resources Jumps 33%
- Our Rio Tinto Shares Jump 10%... Could Could Rio T...
- ▼ December (9)